Where would you like to go?
Whether it be local soaring in ridge, wave or thermals, or cross country, the Carat gets the job done in style either as a pure sailplane or as a touring motor-glider. This is a new breed single-seat sailplane for all reasons and seasons.
You have option to cruise out to 637 sm / 1026 km at 124 kts / 230 km/h engine on. Or you can soar
at 35 to 1 as a sailplane. It’s your choice.
- Reliable, low-noise, four-stroke engine
- “Beak” folding propeller
- Retractable landing gear
- Soaring performance of Standard Class
- Automatic control connections
- Comfortable cockpit
- Aircraft designed roomy instrument panel
- Easy one-man assembly
- Fits in to a standard sailplane trailer
Sailplane contests? Why not! Carat’s contest in OLC Online Contest and reaches impressive results.
Gallery, Media, Reports